Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Crooklyn Zoo



This friday, saturday, and sunday is Bryank Eubanks and Andrew Lafkas' three days of music event in Brooklyn. I will be playing on saturday with my good friend Richard Kamerman and am really looking forward to all the music. Anyone in the area should definitely come out and hear some weird sounds. for more info, go to the rasbliutto page for more info.


Schedule:

October 10th 8pm $5
Lutheran Church of the Messiah
Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY
Solo
Sean Meehan: percussion

Duo
Mike Bullock & Andrew Lafkas: doublebass

October 11th 8pm, free
Listen Space
Brooklyn, NY

Duo
Dave Barnes: electronics & Richard Kamerman: electronics

Trio
Bonnie Jones: electronics, Jonathan Zorn: supercollider, & Mike Bullock: doublebass/electronics

Duo
Tucker Dulin: trombone & Barry Weisblat: electronics

October 12th 9pm, free
Fotofono
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY

Trio
Tandem Electrics (Richard Kamerman/Reed Evan Rosenberg) & Bonnie Jones: electronics

Duo
Bryan Eubanks: electronics & Jonathan Zorn: supercollider

Solo
Kenta Nagai: guitar


Looking forward to the music and eating food! I would really appreciate it if someone took me to that cumbia record store in Queens too.


As for the slowdown on the blogging, I promise more when I return. My "Weird Africa" mix is close to done.

No comments: