Monday, June 22, 2009

Fuck a Hater I Blow Acres of Jamaica in Decatur


Although I'm not really smart enough to add anything, I can't help but mimic the Gucci Mane talk. Gucciologists over at So Many Shrimp have provided some of the lyrics and great verbal delivery dissection to his recent string of adjectives that mean something is "good". These include "Gorgeous", "Wonderful", "Awesome", and I'm just waiting on "Brazen" to complete the series. Some of my favorite lines:

Lambourghini bright yella
ya know its awesome
police try to pull me over
ya know i lost em
just bought a flyin saucer*

ya never saw one
shineys on the flyin saucer
now aint it awful??
(
From Awesome)

*Raps biggest fanboy keeps a Fabo poster on the wall?

red bezel on my jacob looking like a sliced tomato
fuck a hater i blow acres of jamaica in decatur
im so extraordinary while my bracelet so canary
choppers that my niggas carry probably scare the military
(
From Wonderful)

Oh yeah, the Gucc is back in Antarctica.


No comments: