Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Girl Unity


DOWNLOAD

"Fantasy cotton candy synths on a downhill slope leading right into the mouth of a beast traveling at one-hundred and sixty BPMs" would be my description if I was stoned with Byron Coley right now. Since I'm not, and this caters towards the club and not the acid casualties crowd I'll settle by advising you to use the track list as a road map from London to Chicago. This mix makes me happy because it proves that the US and Europe should be working together more closely to create transatlantic genres than it has lately. And I'm not talking about anybody aping anybodies style, I'm talking about making music that has no central location but existing in a space that stretches thousands of miles and isn't just the internet.

Via Palms Out

No comments: